User-Friendly Video Surveillance at a Budget-Friendly Price
The TruVision® NVR 11 (ILX TVN1104KW2) is an affordable, network video recorder with 4 built-in PoE ports designed to support video streams from IP CCTV cameras. Flexible bandwidth allocation per channel allows users to maximize recording performance. In addition to browser, software, and mobile device management tools, the familiar front panel controls allow for simple operation. On-board PoE ports support up to 50 watts for 4-channel models to make installation easier.
The TruVision® NVR 11 kit from Interlogix is ideal for residential clients, medical offices, gas stations, small retail stores and more! Offered at an affordable price, this video surveillance kit comes standard with four 2MPx (2.8mm lens) wedge cameras as well as 1TB of storage.
In addition to an affordable price and large amount of storage, this NVR kit also offers resolutions which range from standard VGA to 4K (8MPx) to support IP cameras; includes Interlogix and third-party IP camera manufacturers using the ONVIF® protocol. The NVR 11 also supports TruVision® encoders for integrating existing analog cameras.
NVR 11 recording options include continuous, motion/alarm triggered, or combined scheduled recording modes. Motion recording utilizes an IP camera’s built-in motion detection events, and alarms can be triggered from any of the four on-board alarm inputs or from alarm inputs that reside on the IP camera.
Remote access to the recorder’s full capabilities via Web browser is possible thanks to software connectivity with TruVision® Navigator or TruVision® TVRMobile. TruVision® TVRMobile also allows for remote device access. Quick and easy configuration through startup wizards, IP device auto-discovery tools and ezDDNS service.NVR Camera Support
- Supports 3rd-party CCTV cameras via ONVIF® Profile S
- TruVision® VGA through 4K (8MPx) (indoor and outdoor)
- PTZ and dome camera control via mouse, front panel and IR remote control
- Plug-and-play camera installation
- Continuous, motion/alarm triggered or scheduled recording modes
- Event recording
- Fully compatible with TruVision® Navigator software
- Audio recording with capable IP cameras
- Reverse playback
- Digital zoom on live and recorded video
- Watermarking for legal video authentication
- Free built-in DDNS service
- Mobile apps allow you to connect remotely via smartphone or tablet to keep an eye on facilities, people or valuables
- Start-up Wizards for quick and easy installation
- Familiar, user-friendly interface
- Sub-stream for low bandwidth live viewing
- Rack mountable – 1U (CS model is not rack mountable)
- Local USB archiving
- VGA and HDMI output for high-quality local viewing